Cale School Garden

Flowers, fruit and vegetables grown by the students at Paul H. Cale Elementary School.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Garden Club. . . in pictures.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  After today, I'm tired, so I'll let these pictures speak for themselves.

Today's job. . . weeding.

This is our thank you note to Mr. V's friend Heather.  She's a landscape
architect (I think) who donated the wood for our fence.

I believe Esteban is up to something!

This is what it looked like when we started!

This picture speaks for itself!

Sophie wonders where to start.

"Weeding is my favorite. . .(not really)."

This is what it looked like 20 minutes later.

The rosemary is blooming!

That's a lot of weeds!

Mr. V keeping everyone motivated!

Team work!

Our new raised bed!  Thank you to Joan Albiston for making this happen!

Kevin and Guadalupe checking out the new garden bed.

I'm not sure.  But, I believe it's a good thing.

Jack and Elise discuss the impending snack, fresh microgreens we
started last week!

YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment