Cale School Garden

Flowers, fruit and vegetables grown by the students at Paul H. Cale Elementary School.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Post Snow Garden Club

Another great Garden Club meeting today, despite 
the yesterday's hideous reminder that winter is not quite over.

We spread some more compost, turned it into the garden and 
caught up on a bit of weeding.  Next week, we'll be starting 
some seeds.


Nikki came to club a little early today.
She got to listen to me "yell" at my class 
I think I may be in trouble.

Cale needs a "Best View In The County" award.

Come on, guys!  Turn that compost into the soil!

Nikki and Helen

Kevin spreading compost.

Hard at work

Larry putting his weight into his work.

One of the hardest working people in Garden Club

"You mean I'm standing in horse poop?!?!"

And now I know why everyone wanted to help Mr. V.

No comments:

Post a Comment